Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Christian and Michael

Twins. Identical twin brothers, does it get any more fun than that?! Okay, identical twin brothers in cute little suits. What a fun afternoon this was. Christian and Michael were celebrating their First Holy Communion the very next day and it brought back such fun memories of when Joshua celebrated his just last year. Grandma and Grandpa wanted to make sure they had some pictures to document this very special time in their life. I am so glad they chose me to take them. Christian and Michael were such little gentlemen and did everything I asked, so they earned every bit of fun we had at the end :)
Kathy, I am so glad we got some good weather for these photos. Thank you so much for having me!






















2 comments:

Katy said...

Those are cute! I like their suits. You're reminding me that I need to get Blake's photos taken!

The Eresuma Family said...

Andrea! I love these! I can feel their fun personalities when I look at these! Awesome!!