Friday, August 7, 2009

Jasmine Star and the OC

To say my experience at the Jasmine Star workshop was amazing would be an understatement. Meeting Jasmine, JD (her husband), the photographers in the workshop, and all the new knowledge I gained from everyone is priceless!! Jasmine and everyone in the workshop was just off the charts nice and so willing to share anything they could to help. I now have friends all over the US and in Canada. I could absolutely move to Orange County. SO beautiful. What a fabulous 3 days! Thank you Jasmine!! I am so happy to be a J* fan and friend.
.
Here are a few pics from our mini Laguna Beach shoot Monday night with workshop friends. I was so busy talking I didn't get very many :)
.
A-la, you are just to cool for school. Fran, I am still laughing about that dang train that passed our room every 2 hours :)
Photobucket
.
Courtny working her mad skills on Meegan.
Photobucket
.
Lisa trying to take a picture of me...oh no you don't. Gotcha!
Photobucket
.
The morning of the workshop. Here is Jasmine, fabulous as always! She is talking to Lacy who is also crazy fabulous and I had such a blast with her. I wish I had a picture of her but I don't :(
Photobucket
.
Here is JD, in what seems to be the jungle, taking some behind the scene shots.
Photobucket
.
When we got to the workshop, Jasmine had a personalized note for everyone and it was so sweet. Photobucket
.
Here are all my new friends, minus JD who is taking the picture. Stay tuned for more from the OC.
Photobucket

3 comments:

The Modern Type said...

i SWEAR i curled my hair that day! loved meeting you girl! kinda bummed we can't meet for wine once a week!

Fran Chelico Photography 778.338.3333 said...

You are way to cute roomy! Love the shots you got of everyone!!

Angela said...

That is soooo fun!! So jealous Andrea! :) No, I really am really excited that you were able to go there! What fun people to be around and of course Jasmine is awesome! Also I love the shots you got of the couple! So beautiful!