Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Cash: Day 10

Man- I am so lucky to have such beautiful friends that make such beautiful babies :) Every time I'm around a newborn it just blows my mind how easy I forget the tininess. Little Cash is so tiny and sweet. Yes- he peed on us twice, but no #2 and I call that a success! You never know what to expect with newborns, but Cash was such a good boy and pretty much let us fold him any which way we wanted. Cheryl, he is just precious and perfect in every way. Love you!
.
His nursery is done in airplanes and so Cheryl took this off a teddy bear in his room. This totally has to go in there K? K.
Photobucket
.
Photobucket
.
Photobucket
.
Photobucket
.
Cheryl is Tai, and these are Tai blessing rings.
Photobucket
.
We of course could not leave out big sister. Such a doll!
Photobucket
.
Photobucket
.
Photobucket
.
Photobucket
.
This one is my favorite! What a little love.
Photobucket

9 comments:

LaTour said...

So stinkin cute. AWESOME pictures. Beautiful baby! I love them all. How cute! Cute! Cute!

PEARSON said...

Andrea!! You are so talented, love the pics!

Katy said...

They are beautiful children. I'm calling the airline NOW.

andreaKphotography said...

Yipee!! Katy you make me laugh :)
But seriously...call them!

Suzanne Plant said...

The first one - adorable, the last one - perfect, the 2 blessing ring ones - GENIUS!!!!!

Flash Jorgensen said...

So you already know that Suzanne and I are the same so it's no surprise that I want to ditto what Suzanne said. Super cute! The first one is so fun, the last one is precious and the blessing rings, you captured a important detail of their lives. SO GREAT!

Angela said...

That first one is darling! Great job!

Jeenyus10 said...

LOVE the bomber jacket! The one where he is smiling, he looks like Ty. Tree looks so cute too! Love the hat "blanket".

The Eresuma Family said...

I love the bomber jacket photo! How fun is that?!! Beautiful baby! Good work!