Friday, August 21, 2009

Beautiful bump

Okay- here's the story! I have gorgeous friends. I know, you're jealous. The end.
I have been so excited to post these all week! The second I walked away from this photo shoot I felt like I won the lottery. The shoot was so fun and I knew I got the shots I wanted. It just went that well. Nicole and Joey, along with big sisters Isabelle and Abigaile, await the arrival of their new baby sister. I can't wait to meet her too. Nicole is one of those girls that just glows when you are around her, pregnant or not. She is the most amazing mom. I am always telling her to stop making me look so bad :) She is just one of those friends you are lucky to have in your life. Taking these pictures was a true joy for me and it was the hardest decision EVER to narrow down favorites for this post. Nicole, thank you so much for letting me document that beautiful bump. Love you!
.
Here is Nicole with her darling girls. When you have kids this cute you just shouldn't stop :)
Photobucket
.
I couldn't resist these two. Nicole was probably like, ummm...are you going to take any of me?
Photobucket
.
Photobucket
.
Oh how I love the belly button. Nicole you are stunning!
Photobucket
.
Photobucket
.
Photobucket
.
Photobucket
.
This just might be my favorite.
Photobucket
.
hmmm...or maybe these are my fav.... or maybe ALL of them are my fav! :)
Photobucket
.
Are you kidding me!! Hellllooo HOT MAMA!! Who looks like that 2 weeks before due?
Photobucket
.
Photobucket
.
How beautiful is that belly?!! Not one ounce of photoshop people. Lucky girl!
See you in a few weeks baby girl.
Photobucket

3 comments:

Pam said...

Your photos are really gorgeous and you really capture the essence of the person. The photos of the young man are great too. I'm sure his mom is greatful!!! I'm so proud of you!!!

Suzanne Plant said...

These are all so good! I love the B&W of just her belly and the two of her sitting crossed legged in the yellow stripped shirt. Such a cute pose!! Great job.

The Eresuma Family said...

Oh I love the first one! And the B& W's too! Especially the head and shoulder shot! Nice work!!