Friday, October 8, 2010

Happy Birthday Ellie!!

Sweet little Ellie came to see me for pictures on her actual birthday. Well, to make a long story short....it was her birthday and she was going cry if she wanted too. She was just not a fan of my studio and it just didn't work out. Round 2 we decided to take her into the studio and if she cried we would head right out to the outdoor studio. As you can see, the outdoor studio it was. Ellie was so happy and such a doll. It was a beautiful day and I just love the photos. Daddy came along for round 2 also and I think that helped as well. Kristen, I am so happy we got these darling photos of her. Thank you for coming to see me....twice :) Enjoy!


















































4 comments:

Kristin said...

These are so cute! Thank you so much!

Jenni S said...

Andrea, you are just so stinkin' good. I love looking at your photos. Inspiring! So much fun!!!

The Eresuma Family said...

Adorable!!! Love the beads and blue chair! Nice lighting!! Love them!

Flash Jorgensen said...

Okay so it's been awhile since I've been to your blog... awesome stuff! So the one of the little girl facing away is my kind of photo, love it!