Monday, October 11, 2010

Bev and Jesse: Engaged

We had so much fun on this photo shoot. Laughing so hard we would have to take a little break to compose ourselves. It was a blast! Well, it is about time we got these photos done and I am so glad we did. You guys are so happy and in love it just makes me smile. I adore you both and I am so lucky to have you as my dear friends. I still can't believe that there was not one ounce of red on this photo shoot...haha. Go Utes!! Love you guys!
























Isn't this so dang cute?! I love the smile during the kiss :)












Bevy...you are stunning!



This, of course, was Jesse's favorite part. You guys are awesome!




2 comments:

Jeenyus10 said...

Ahhhh so cute!!!!! I love Jesse's shirt!

Flash Jorgensen said...

Her dragging him with the tie made me smile! LOVE IT! They're so cute.