Sunday, August 29, 2010

Jake

Sweet baby Jake is already 8 months old!! I just can't even believe it! Jake was such a doll and did so great for me. We did some outdoor photos with yummy morning light and then moved indoors for a few studio shots. He was such a good boy through it all and I just don't think it gets much cuter than is :)
Bevy...I know you are dying to see these so I just had to get a sneak peek up for you. The rest are coming very soon. Love ya!




























When we went inside for the studio shots, Bev wanted to be sure and get a photo like the one she has of Jesse (Jakes daddy) as a baby. I put a vintage finish to try and get the same look. Could Jake be any more cooperative?! We even got the tongue...awesome!
















7 comments:

Beverly said...

OMG! We love them so much. How fun was this photo shoot and how cute did every photo turn out. Thanks Andrea you are awesome.

Katy said...

He looks like such an easy going baby! Love those bright blue eyes. Bev you have one cute baby boy!

Suzanne Plant said...

His eyes are so amazing in every picture! Love the posing too :)

Jeenyus10 said...

So cute! I LOVE the one with Jesse's pic on the side. Bev, you HAVE to frame that one!!

The DeBoer's said...

That's awesome, I love the like daddy picture... so cute!

Cheryl said...

lVery cute! I love all the colors in every pic. Jake is a doll! I love the daddy picture! It was perfect!

The Eresuma Family said...

These are Gorgeous! Wow! Love them all! I'm amazed at the pose alike of dad! So great!