Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Jayden

Ahhhh...another darling newborn. This sweet baby boy is cousins with the last newborn I posted a few posts back (Jake). How lucky are they to be born so close together. I am sure they will be best friends growing up. I love that something special and unique comes from every newborn shoot I do. It makes every shoot special in it's own way. I just love high key images and they had the pefect window to do some so I told mom and dad to stand next to it while they were trying to get Jayden to sleep. They turned out to be my favorite photos. This little guy gave us a run for our money and wouldn't sleep, but in the 30 minutes he did before it was time to eat again we got some precious photos. Congratulations Jen and Nick!! Jayden is an angel.




















5 comments:

LaTour said...

Beautiful! You're awesome Andrea!

Jeenyus10 said...

Ahh, so cute!

Katy said...

Very precious!

Beverly said...

I love him and these photo's so much. You are right Jake and Jaden will be the best of friends, just like there moms are.

Suzanne Plant said...

How did I miss these?? I love the high key ones, so sweet! I love the rest too. The one with the striped hat is my fav. Another amazing shoot!