Monday, November 16, 2009

Little Lady

I think my favorite part about family pictures is listening to what parents call their kids. We have quite the long list of silly little names as our three kiddos have grown, so I just loved it when I heard them call their sweet baby girl "Little Lady". It fit her perfect. Four month old Elsa was just precious as can be and her first time parents, Angella and Erik, were giddy with every smile and coo she made. Angella and I went to high school together but she now lives in San Francisco...I'm so jealous! :) They were coming to town and when she asked me to take photos while they were here I just couldn't wait. Ang, your family is beautiful and I loved seeing you after all this time. You look gorgeous as ever and have a darling "Little Lady". Thank you for having me!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Elsa was baptized while they were in town. I was so honored when they asked me to take photos of her in this beautiful gown that has been passed down through generations since the early 1900's.
.

8 comments:

Elsa Ryan Kriens said...

Andrea, your note brought tears to my eyes. Thank you for you sweet words about our family and THANK you again for the amazing work you did. You have a natural gift at capturing the essence of your subject. Your are a fun, talented, amazing artist who we feel lucky to have worked with. We are already looking forward to our next shoot.

To anyone who hasn't booked a session with Andrea, wait no longer... She is the BEST!!!

andreaKphotography said...

Oh my- talk about tears...I am wiping mine away as I type :) Thank you Ang! XOXO

Christina said...

I love, love, love these! So fun to see beautiful Ang and her family.
And, as always, your work is fab. LOVE IT!!!!

Christina said...

One more thing...which lens?

Flash Jorgensen said...

Wow, these are fabulous! I love the baby pressing herself up on the bed! So cute!

The Eresuma Family said...

These are beautiful! Love 6, 9 and 11!

Suzanne Plant said...

The lighting in the ones on the bed is perfect! They are so crispy and yummy. Great family pictures.

Andee said...

Wow! That picture of the baby in her blessing dress in AMAZING! What a treasure!