Monday, November 30, 2009

Kimoto Kiddos

I am so jealous of this darling family right now, because as I type this post I know they are basking in the warm sun of Hawaii. Mom and dad surprised their 5 kids with a trip the day after Thanksgiving. I secretly wanted to be adopted right then and there when she told me :) Haha....well, I will just have to soak up all the lovely sun from these photos. It was a beautiful evening. Sometimes I think it is a little unfair to get paid for something I love to do so much. Especially to the rest of the working world :) I am a lucky girl. Mari, it was a pleasure to meet you and your beautiful family. Thank you for having me!
.
.
.
What a little Polo model she was :) SO cute!
.
.
.
.
Happy Birthday to you cute girl! (Her birthday was the day after our shoot :)
.
.
.
.
.
I know that baby sister is not so happy in this photo but I just love it so much. I love the sun, the warmth, big sister holding her hand while snuggling little brother, their faces, just everything!
.

3 comments:

Suzanne Plant said...

Great location! I love these pictures! The black and white one of the baby is to die for and I love that last group shot too!! I also love how you added the gorgeous sunset photo in there. Perfect way to end it!

Flash Jorgensen said...

That "Polo Model" has got some skills. She looks like she should be in an ad posing like that! Great shots! A group shot of five kids looking great... good job on that! Love the sunset too at the end!

Pam said...

These kids are all beautiful. The black and white of the baby is stunning. I can't beleive you can fit everything in - a stay at home Mom and a working girl. You make it look so easy. We are really proud of you!! Love ya Mom