Thursday, February 26, 2009

My old fashioned boy

My sweet Brady boy is turning 6...YIKES! I thought five was hard but six seems to be just as hard. Ok-who am I kidding, it is hard every year!! They just grow up so fast and every year that littleness (is that a word?) fades away more and more. Well, I better just post before I start to cry. I didn't intend for these to all end up looking old fashioned...but I love it! More from this shoot to come soon.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

5 comments:

Pam said...

I can't believe how grown up he is. He is such a cute and caring little boy. Let's keep him that way!!!!

The Eresuma Family said...

Wow! Amazing again! These are so fun! I love the first photo with the icecream background! The flip flops are a cute touch!

Jeenyus10 said...

I know. Topher's bday is on Wednesday! Time flies by too fast!

Lisa said...

I Love these photo's! Where is this? I really want you to take some shot's of my nephew!

Flash Jorgensen said...

LOVE THESE! I love that most of them are "old fashioned" the editing fits the look and outfit he's wearing. Great shots, great location, great job!