Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Coming soon....

Yes- a new baby boy is coming soon for my friend Emily. She is such a good friend to let me make her my guinea pig of maternity pictures. What a cute prego she is...so tiny! We had so much fun, and we laughed so hard when I told her to do a serious face...it's not so easy to be serious in front of your best friend. What a fun day. Can't wait to take pics when he gets here!!

She is so little that you can't even tell she is prego in this first one but it is just so dang cute I had to post it!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

3 comments:

Suzanne Plant said...

Cute pics! I LOVE your new title banner - It looks great!

The Eresuma Family said...

Nice work once again! Emily looks great! So cute! I love the backlit silouette picture the best! Nice framing with the bridge as well!

Jeenyus10 said...

Ahhh! She is cute. I looked like that when I was like two hours pregnant!