Saturday, September 25, 2010

Melissa and Todd: Married

I don't do weddings. I have turned several down. Melissa is such a dear friend to me that I couldn't turn her down when she asked me. I must say, I caught a little bit of the wedding bug that day. Being surrounded by such joy and love is pretty addicting. Love is amazing!

I saw it in her eyes from the first moment I saw her that day, happiness. Ear to ear grins that the day had finally arrived. Hugs for everyone she saw, and excitement all over her face to begin their new life. Today a man and woman join hearts, a crowd becomes family, and children gain the love of a second mother in their lives. It was a perfect day to get married. The ceremony was simple yet beautiful, with all the people they love at their sides. You could see it in every one's eyes, happiness.

Melissa, I am so glad I got to be a part of your amazing day. You deserve every bit of joy that comes your way. Congratulations! Love you!!









Just before walking down the aisle, happy and gorgeous!






























The new Mr and Mrs.Fife


I just adore this picture! That is her oldest niece.



This photo make me happy too. That is her mom she is hugging and that is his dad he is shaking hands with.



His baby girl.












All these beautiful girls belong to Melissa's oldest sister.









Their new family!







5 comments:

Suzanne Plant said...

You did an amazing job as usual. I have to say, after seeing these, I'm soooooo glad you don't do weddings, only because I do and I don't need you as my competition miss!!

Jeenyus10 said...

Weddings are so fun, but what a lot of work! Lisa ran her a$$ off at my cousin's the other night!

Beverly said...

Well I feel very lucky cause I get Suzanne,Andrea and Lisa at mine! Yea! I love all the photo's you guys do! These pictures are beautiful and I am getting excited for my own special day.

The Eresuma Family said...

Andrea! What a fabulous job! Love it Love it Love it! And Melissa looks gorgeous!!! Mission conquered again!

Angela said...

Beautiful job Andrea! Weddings are fun, eh? If you ever need a fill of wedding photography, feel welcome to come second shoot with me for one of my weddings :) My husband is getting burnt out of it, but I say, is there such a thing?? :) Great job!