Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Sweet Elsa

Sweet little Elsa is already going to be a year old!! Her birthday is in just a few weeks and I can't even believe it! It seems like it was just yesterday I took photos of her and she was only a few months old. Time really flies. This beautiful family lives in San Francisco but thankfully they come back to Utah every now and then to visit family. Lucky me, I get to take their pictures!! :) After having a little early birthday celebration with all the grandparents at Wheeler Farm, we took some fun pictures to remember this very special time. The light this day was completely yummy and I was just giddy about it. Angella and Eric, I am so happy we got to spend this afternoon together and soon friday night!! Woohoo! Thank you so much for having me document this special time for Elsa and your family. Much love. Enjoy!





















This one is my favorite from the day!


No comments: