Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Beckham 1 year!

Can you even believe sweet little Beckham is already a year old?!! Beckham has been on the blog quite a bit so I am sure you have all watched that cute boy grow, grow too quickly if you ask me! I am so proud that I got to document his first year, and many more to come!! :) Emily, their mom, is my very best friend and I just don't know what I would do without her. When life comes crumbling down, she is always there to laugh, cry or just be an ear to listen as I get it all out. When life can't get much better, she is at the top of the list to share the joy. When the lady at the store has 30 items instead of 15, I call her. When I find a bargain, I call her. When my kids drive me nutty, I call her. When I find a yummy treat she just has to try, I call her. When a TV show makes me cry, I call her. She always answers, she always listens, we always laugh! Em, thank you for letting me be the one to take photos of your beautiful boys and for being the best friend a girl could ask for. Love you! Happy Birthday Sweet Beckham!!!

A little Beckham flashback :)






Don't make me bust out my Kung Fu on you!


Just kidding :)


I'm ready for my close up.








I'm not really diggin the outfit change, I'm outta here!


Okay fine, I'll wear it....................but I wont be happy about it!


Is it time to go yet?


Just kidding, I love getting my pictures taken!

4 comments:

Suzanne Plant said...

He has gotten so big and sooo cute! Great photos. Love those chubby legs!

LaTour said...

Andrea! You are the BEST! Thanks for everything....and..right back at ya! To the "bestest" friend a girl could have! Thanks

Suzanne! I know- I can't believe he has chubby legs....where on earth would he get those!? Ha, ha...

Jeenyus10 said...

He is so cute! Good shoot!

Jess said...

Love this little guy...and that's the name we are thinking for our little boy.