Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Birthday Boy!

I love taking pictures!! I love taking them of friends, of people I just met, just for fun, and especially of my kids! My kids make an appearance on this blog quite frequently so I am sure it is very clear I love taking photos of them :) Brady's birthday photos hold a very special place in my heart. When I took his 6 year old birthday photos, it made me realize I really wanted to do this. For real! It made me want to work hard and become the photographer I am today. Brady has such a sweet spirit and an old soul that always shines through his pictures. We are very in sync during a shoot because it is like he knows what I want without even asking. He is a natural. All of my kids do a great job for me when it comes to picture time, but he has a little something extra. I love him dearly. Happy 7th birthday buddy!!




Apparently he though I was in a photobooth for a minute. Silly boy!


I love his laugh.




















3 comments:

Katy said...

Those are awesome photos!! Happy 7th Brady!

Pam said...

You did such a great job with his photos!!! I can't believe he is looking so grown up!!!

Jeenyus10 said...

So grown up! You know me, I love the goofy ones! (love to pose that way myself!) Very handsome!