Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Rain, rain, go away....

...or not. It wont stop me! Meet Danielle, an aspiring interior decorator. Dani is applying to a few internship programs and since they are out of state she needed head shots. Hello!...you might just need to skip design and head straight to modeling sister! Seriously...how gorgeous is she!?? What a dream she was to work with. With her beautiful hair and flawless skin, talk about an easy day at work. We headed downtown for some shots and it was pouring rain. We decided to go over to Trolley Square to do a few indoor shots to see if it would let up. It didn't. Dani was such a trooper and froze her little tushie off all the while posing in every way I asked no matter how awkward it was. In the rain. Dani, you are such a doll! Thank you so much for having me, and a huge thank you to our fabulous umbrella holder Anthony (Dani's boyfriend). I am crossing my fingers that California calls your name :)











Are you kidding me!?!! So gorgeous!


Work it girl!








4 comments:

Christina said...

Love 'em, love 'em, love 'em!!!!
So fun to see Dani through your eyes. I was so excited to check them out and they are as great as I imagined. My baby sister is all grown up! Can you remember her in Bulldog Boogie? Awesome.

Jeenyus10 said...

Love the umbrella shots! They are so fun you wouldn't even know it was a bad day (except for the wet sidewalk!) What a way to make the best of a bad weather day! They turned out great!

Suzanne Plant said...

This is one of your best shoots ever. The lighting is gorgeous and so are the colors. I love love love all the umbrella ones. You are a genius girl! I also recognize one of those poses ;) Still love it!!

Angela said...

I love these!!! You did such a great job Andrea! She is indeed gorgeous, but I also love the positions that you put her in. Loved her outfit choice. And yes it's interesting photographing in the rain, so good job getting past that hurtle!