Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Filthy Gorgeous

"Get noticed or go home" is Keith Bryce's signature saying, and he lives and designs by that mantra. Keith Bryce is a self taught designer with the most amazing pieces of art you have ever seen. Yes- art, they are just too fabulous to be called clothes. His talents don't stop at designing. He also does photography, abstract paintings, oh- and he did the hair on the models for this photo shoot. How awesome is he?! His boutique in Salt Lake is called Filthy Gorgeous where we got to see some future designs he is working on and I can't wait to be part of the next photo shoot. Keith was on season 5 of Project Runway, so when I met him I am pretty sure my coolness meter went up like 100 points :) He is just about the nicest guy you could meet and was oh so fabulous to shoot with. Thank you Keith for allowing me to be part of such an amazing day, and a view into your Filthy Gorgeous world!
.
Designer- Keith Bryce
Hair- Keith Bryce
Make-up- Cali Stott of By Beautiful You
Models- Crystal Coleman and Shikeyah Gordon
.
I'm friends with Keith Bryce. Ya, I'm cool. :)
.
Keith gave us the chance to plug into his light set up. These next two photos are with off camera lights.
.
.
I'm still a natural light girl through and through.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

5 comments:

Suzanne Plant said...

I should just post your pictures as mine. I can't tell the difference between yours and mine!

Flash Jorgensen said...

Incredible. Simply incredible. I'm so sad I couldn't join you guys. Next time!

Jeenyus10 said...

Wow! Definately different! How did you hook this up???

The Eresuma Family said...

I love the glove shot! Fabulous creativity! what a great location! Where were you?

BellaRosePhotography said...

These are soooooo rad!!!