Monday, July 20, 2009

We're back!

I am so sad to say goodbye to our family vacation, but I was so excited to get to these family pictures. Christina and I became fast friends in high school and I could not imagine those 4 years without her. She was always such an amazing friend to me and her smile just lights up a room. We got back in touch through face book and I am so glad! When she asked me to take family pictures for her I was so nervous because she is a fabulous photographer herself. When I got there it was only minutes until I felt like one of the family, and the shoot went smooth as creamy peanut butter. Hmmm...I'm hungry :) Well here are some of my favs. It was very tough for me not to post the whole shoot. I hope to see you soon Christina. Thank you for having me. Happy 90th grandma!!
Photobucket
.
Photobucket
.
Photobucket
.
Photobucket
.
Photobucket
.
Photobucket
.
Photobucket
.
Photobucket
.
Photobucket
.
Photobucket
.
Photobucket
.
Photobucket
.
Photobucket

5 comments:

Flash Jorgensen said...

Great job!!! What a cute grandma!

The Eresuma Family said...

Good work! I LOVE the kissing photo and the hands photos! My two faves!! So cute!

Jeenyus10 said...

I love the pic of the hands. Great use of color!

Christina said...

We love the pics. Thank you, thank you! We are so glad you were able to help us document grandma's 90th and our growing family. Thanks for being so flexible and delightful (as always). We're big andreaKphotos fans!

BellaRosePhotography said...

Beautiful pictures of a beautiful family. Can't remember how I came across your blog but consider it bookmarked :)