Friday, June 19, 2009

Happy Father's day Rob!

Kate, you are one of the most amazing people in my life and I am so lucky to know you. Rob better count his lucky stars that he has the best wife!! I hope he loves these as much as I do. When I was looking at these pictures it made me appreciate that I have been there to see these two grow from belly to beautiful kids. Love them. Love you!
Photobucket
.
Photobucket
.
Photobucket
.
Photobucket
.
Photobucket
.
Photobucket
.
Photobucket
.
Soph, you can be my little model anytime! Isn't she darling!?
Photobucket
.
Photobucket
.
Photobucket
.
Photobucket

2 comments:

Suzanne Plant said...

Nice job! Love the 8th pic of the girl in the field. You edited it perfect.

Jeenyus10 said...

Look how big they are getting! Oh my goodness! I like the one with the three of them. That is a work picture for Rob for sure!