Sunday, May 17, 2009

Gabriella & her littles

I love that she calles her kids that on facebook all the time. Oh- and I love facebook! That is how I got back in touch with Gabby. We went to highschool together, did cheerleading together, and dance company. I probably spent more time with the girls in these groups then I did my own family those four years. I just wish we had more time to hang out and talk. Gabby you are gorgeous as always and your kids are just darling. Thank you for having me!
Photobucket
.
Photobucket
Photobucket
.
Photobucket
.
Photobucket
.
Of course there was texting :)
Photobucket
.
Photobucket
.
Isn't she a doll!!?
Photobucket
.
Photobucket
.
Photobucket
.
Get this girl into modeling!
Photobucket
.
Photobucket
.
If you have a 2 year old then you've seen this face before :) I just had to post it.
Photobucket
.
Photobucket
.
Such a cutie!
Photobucket
.
Photobucket

1 comment:

Jeenyus10 said...

My Gosh, did she have those kids when she was 3??!!! Beautiful little family! I love FB too, it has put me in touch with so many people. Who needs a high school reunion!