Thursday, April 23, 2009

Joshua Tree

I took this photo of Joshua the other day at Brady's soccer game. Love it! What a cute profile my little guy has :) Also trying out a new little logo. I think it's a winner.

Photobucket

I climb a tree of lovely branches,
every step I'm taking chances.
Hoping not to tear my pants,
While watching life below me dance.
While in a tree I feel so free,
Up here it's just the wind and me.
I climb down this tree so strong,
I'll be back soon it wont be long.
-by Andrea Carter

5 comments:

The Eresuma Family said...

Love your poetry little miss talented!!

LaTour said...

So cool! Love this picture and the poem! You rock!

Flash Jorgensen said...

Gorgeous image! Love the poem to go with it.

Jeenyus10 said...

This is perfect, not too hot, not too cold, very solitary, but you can still tell there are many people around him by the way he holds his head. Great pic!

Suzanne Plant said...

Oh how sweet! How funny we both did poem posts on the same day! (Your's is longer and cuter though!) I love this picture - has a lot of feeling.