Sunday, March 15, 2009

Baby Girl

While at the Create Workshop yesterday, Carin showed us this picture of her daughter in her crib and said she was so happy that she had it because a few weeks later they had to take it down because she was climbing out. It is one of her favorite images because it is the same crib all three of her girls used. It got me to thinking that I don't have any of my kids in their cribs and that made me sad. This crib was also used by Brady and I am so happy I got my camera out this morning to take these. I know it wont be long before we have to take it down. I love that you can see her smiling under the binkie in the one on the left. The one on the right is my favorite. I love that she is looking out the window and that you can see the whole crib. Thanks for the idea Carin!

Photobucket

5 comments:

Kristi Veale said...

Cute pictures. You even have window light!

Flash Jorgensen said...

Not to mention that she has the cutest room on the planet!!! You should photograph the WHOLE thing!!! Great pictures though, and it's true, she's going to be all grown up in a matter of seconds. This will be something you'll always cherish

Carin Davis said...

it is beautiful!!!!

Suzanne Plant said...

I love the second picture. It has a cool mood and feeling to it with the shadows and muted colors. I also love her room! So cute!

The Eresuma Family said...

What a fun idea! And of course a darling girl!!