Thursday, January 22, 2009

Finally!

Steph and I have been talking about getting together to take pics forever now and we finally were able to do it. It was fun mixed with a little chaos and alot of COLD! I had a blast Steph, we need to do it again soon. I am so proud of myself for shooting almost the whole time in manual mode.
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
How dang cute is he?!!!

Photobucket


Photobucket
Steph, I will practice on your kids anytime! They are so darling. I wish I would have got a good one of little B.

1 comment:

Flash Jorgensen said...

Nice framing of the boys on the first two pictures. It looks great! You got one of Aubrey smiling!!! SO CUTE! Love the ones you posted of my kids. You did a fantastic job!!! I'm so proud of you shooting in manual! That's awesome! We'll do this again soon.